Wednesday, February 23, 2011

We can go!!

Not too long ago I had a bit of a shopping spree. While shopping I was thinking of our move to Spain, of course. This time it was not the move in itself, but the holiday in May which was most important for me. After that shopping trip we are able to go to Spain in style!!

After our last short trip we decided it was due time to buy new suitcases. Two years ago we went to London and only took hand luggage with us. This was very comfortable and saved a lot of time so we decided to travel light to Rome as well. After those two trips our little suitcase desperately needed replacing. As we are planning to travel light to Spain as well it was time to buy some new suitcases. It was very difficult to find what we were looking for. Were we too demanding??

Not too long ago I finally succeeded! JW was on a trip with some of his friends and I was home alone with Anna. A good day to go shopping. I went together with my mum. She told me there were some great sales, so the timing could not have been any better. The first shop had exactly what we were looking for. That would be a short shopping trip, were it not for the fact that I wanted to be sure this deal was the best deal in town!! So after having a look in different shops we went back to the first shop and I bought two cute blue suitcases. Luckily JW liked them as well. So now we are all set to go to Spain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment